Self-Promotion Focus Group 2021

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 1, 2020
Carousel White (57).png

Hello, Ladies!
Welcome to the thread 🤗

Once upon a time, you got almost everything you wanted with hard work and determination. You studied hard, kept your head down, and did a good job, and you were rewarded with good grades, strong test scores, and admission to the right schools.
Yes, we women are great at working hard, keeping our heads down, and doing a good job. Honestly, It's amazing what we do!
But merely working hard is not enough. To gain professional recognition, we must also be willing to call attention to our efforts.

At the moment, are you being rewarded for those efforts?

According to a study, women are likely to feel that hard work alone is the key to the top—and that means we often underestimate the value of being visible and well-connected in an organization. Truth is, in most companies, you’re probably not going to get ahead just by doing a good job. To get promoted, you first have to promote yourself. You have to talk about your accomplishments, get out there within your organization and industry, and build a supportive network around you.

And that is exactly what we want to be doing in 2021. As women, we need to be more intentional about self-promotion. We will be more strategic about leaving a digital footprint, communicating our vision and using metrics to reflect the impacts of our work. We are starting this focus group to help everyone achieve their self-promotion goals. We will also be drawing up tasks, sharing ideas and useful resources, hitting milestones and most importantly sharing our wins.

That supportive network that will keep you accountable and focused is here!

We will be collaborating together to put ourselves out there in 2021. And we are so excited about how much we can achieve doing this!

Excited about this too?
Let's start by introducing ourselves, shall we?
+ your favourite emoji 😘

Sophie Anthony

Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone

I’m super excited to be here!! 💃🏽

My name is Sophie Anthony. I’m an entrepreneur and a women development facilitator.

I help women live fulfilling lives by providing them with the right skills, resources and support.

Reactions: Somie and Dabel

CC Blankson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi Ladies! 🥰

I’m Confidence, excited to be here.
I’m an Artist, Development Consultant and Social Entrepreneur.

I’m convinced that through Art the world could be better so I find ways to combine my skill as an Artist and experience as a development practitioner to make this happen.

Rafiat

Dec 30, 2020
Hello beautiful people!
My name is Rafiat Fijabi. I am a Fashion designer and stylist.

I look forward to working with everyone 😚

Reactions: Sophie Anthony

Esther

Dec 30, 2020
Hello Ladies. I'm Esther by name and I'm a makeup artist. I'm looking forward to what's in stock here and working together with you all.
Much love ❤

aramide.ore

Dec 30, 2020
Hello ladies.
I'm also really excited to be here!!
🤪🤪
I'm Aramide, a law student and a fashion designer. I design and make simple and classy pieces. I've been training for years and just started my brand; aramidore

The Style Anointing

Dec 30, 2020
Hello Ladies,
I'm happy to be here,
My name is Stephanie, I am a fashion stylist and Image Consultant.

I know how important image plays in people's perception of a woman, and I teach women how to use it to their advantage,to increase their confidence and income.

Bizgrant

Dec 30, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm super excited to join the community!
My name is Stella Adebayo, I'm the convener of BIZGRANT, a virtual info hub that provides startps, SMEs & young entrepreneurs with regular updates on grants, and other growth driven opportunities to support their businesses.

Whitepearl

Dec 24, 2020
I am Yomi Akinkuowo. The owner of Pearlweddings, Africa’s foremost
ONE-STOP BRIDAL STUDIO for everything a bride needs from crown to sole.

I’m here to relate with great minds, learn, share and soar beyond set limitations.

Olowoyo Oyinkansola

Dec 30, 2020
Hello I'm Oyinkansola.

I am a lecturer and a Fashion designer/consultant.

I'm really excited to be here.
I'm here to unlearn, learn and relearn and I am also here to relate with great minds.

Ada

Dec 31, 2020
Hi I'm Ada.

I'm a Diction coach and a Caterer. I'm so very exciting to be here.l was actually talking to my friend few days back in wanting to belong to an all women career/goal driven group. I'm excited.

oluwabusayo

Jan 5, 2021
Hello,

My name is Oluwabusayo . I work as a customer service representatives, I am fashion illustrator on view also an entrepreneur.

I can not wait to learn, network and interact with you all. Thank you

OmololuTobi

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
It's great to be here
I am a chemical engineer and a lecturer, a renewable resource and energy enthusiast.
I hope to network with ladies of like minds.😘😘

Omololaaa

Jan 26, 2021
Hello everyone my name is omolola
Am a student ,am also an entrepreneur. I deal with anything that as to do with scent,perfumes,humidifier,diffusers.

Am glad to be here

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 1, 2020
Ladies, We have got amazing news!
You have been waiting for it and now it’s finally here.

To have a more cordial group, we will be using Telegram.
Click to join!